I would rather live my entire life wrapped around you, feeding you, loving you, embracing you and licking at your old scars until they fade …rather than to live one more day battling myself and what it is that’s inside me, longing to to be ripped from my soul.
I know you can go to battle for me and win, not only this battle to make me surrender, but every hint of war there has ever been inside me. I trust you to do that. I trust you.
It’s deeper than the surrender, the moments after which I speak of, that I believe makes you unique. You don’t stop with a surrender. I don’t want to stop after. I love the concern for and the desire to continue taking and giving after the tears and the pain and the horror of the sins we’ve committed have long been brought to light and the atonement we can only seek from each other has been granted without question, from that first wordless moment.
An angel, no, but I will be your Monster, if you will be mine.
For me, it was the unforgiving scratch of the tip of His blade as it traced over my skin. My body caved towards His as opposed to thrusting towards that unrelenting sting. He held me even more tightly as He scratched deeper with that blade.
There would be no escape for me. I’m sure He got some sort of sadistic pleasure out of that, as normally I would have loved a struggle, to pull away from Him, whining and whimpering about how it hurt …but given the way He’d positioned us and was holding me,
…I’m sure He’d thought of that already.
How To Wash An Angel by Dreamwalker
I wrote mine first.
- Take your love and tint it with sandalwood, and lather your own body until you are soapy and warm to the perfect temperature. Then drape yourself around The Beast as tightly as you possibly can… because he will try to shake you free.
- Generously caress The Beast with your love, using your own body, every inch, lather building and suds rolling off of his, even when he looks away. Hold strong to him.
- Allow him to take you and use you as he desires and seek only to cleanse his soul with what you are.
- The water and the tears will rinse you both. Your smile and the look in your eyes will tell him Who You Are.
- For him, there is redemption in your touch, just as his hand ’round your throat delivers you from every evil you hath sought. Do not let loose your plight, only love him and allow him everything that is you.