How To Wash An Angel by Dreamwalker
I wrote mine first.
- Take your love and tint it with sandalwood, and lather your own body until you are soapy and warm to the perfect temperature. Then drape yourself around The Beast as tightly as you possibly can… because he will try to shake you free.
- Generously caress The Beast with your love, using your own body, every inch, lather building and suds rolling off of his, even when he looks away. Hold strong to him.
- Allow him to take you and use you as he desires and seek only to cleanse his soul with what you are.
- The water and the tears will rinse you both. Your smile and the look in your eyes will tell him Who You Are.
- For him, there is redemption in your touch, just as his hand ’round your throat delivers you from every evil you hath sought. Do not let loose your plight, only love him and allow him everything that is you.