We were lazy on the bed.
TH put hand on my thigh.
He pushed me.
Click the Lips to see who else is being Sinful, too.
1. Do you believe in marriage?
The Husband would expect me to say “yes.”
2. Have you ever proposed marriage or been proposed to marry? I’ve been proposed to. What happened? I ditched. It’s happened a few times, but basically I had issues settling down and committing until I met TH. He helped me work that out.
3. What would be your dream way of proposing marriage? Ehh, I wouldn’t propose. If he’s not into it enough to do it, then what’s the point?
4. What would be your nightmarish way of proposing marriage? Covered that with #3.
5. Mainstream society has engagement rings; in your opinion, what token should be given to signify engagement? A big fat diamond. I like the sparkly. *shrugs*
6. Would you like to participate in an “open” marriage vs. a traditional monogamous marriage? Ehhh, let’s not label it. Have you ever given it serious thought? Yes. Why or Why not? I don’t know! Now you’re just getting pushy. For fuck’s sake!
Bonus: Tell us about someone you would have proposed to but never had the chance/opportunity. Nobody.
1. Do you believe in marriage?
2. Have you ever proposed marriage or been proposed to marry? Yes. What happened?
The Husband and I were taking a nap and he asked me while we were falling asleep.
TH: Do you wanna get married
Me: Yes, I guess… like, when?
TH: We can do it today or tomorrow or anytime.
Me: Let’s talk about it after the nap.
3. What would be your dream way of proposing marriage? I don’t dream about shit like that.
4. What would be your nightmarish way of proposing marriage? Probably just proposing, period. I’ve said “no,” before.
5. Mainstream society has engagement rings; in your opinion, what token should be given to signify engagement? A house and two cars. If you can’t afford house payments and at least one or two car payments, then you shouldn’t start a family.
6. What do you think would have happened to cause someone to have “Will you marry me?” on the back of their caravan? Pot. I’ve done a lot of explainable things because of pot.
Bonus: Tell us about someone you would have proposed to but never had the chance/opportunity. Gawd, Y’all… I’ve got commitment issues. TH was lucky to nail me down and get papers on me.
Click below to see who else is playing T.M.I. Tuesday!
I always knew I was kinky. I just didn’t know that there was a word for it.
When I was 23, I stumbled into ‘the lifestyle’ and had some limited experiences here and there. I met my husband (TH – TwitterSpeak for TheHusband) in 2004 and we were married in 2005. During that time, anything kinky or otherwise – we were doing with each other. My life was going through some major shifts and changes and BDSM took a back burner.
Years later, things settled and the fact that BDSM & D/s was a huge issue in my life came back to our attention. We tried it together, and the chemistry just was NOT there.
We tried it again.
It was really kind of heartbreaking not to have this type of connection, and as strongly as you’d hoped, with your own husband, yanno?
He wasn’t thrilled about it, but for D/s purposes, my happiness, and our happiness together as a couple, he agreed to let me have an outside Dom. I was able to play. I was able to connect. It was a huge start.
Now things have progressed – SLOWLY.
Anyone who knows…. KNOWS.
We have our OWN way of doing things and it works for US.
The bottom line is this… I am an adult who has commitments.
My needs for D/s, S&M, etc has nothing to do with how much I love my husband.
I am not getting a divorce.
I do not have to share details of my family life with you.
I don’t mind answering any questions that you might have, because everyone has a right to know what they’re getting into, both emotionally and physically.
You have no authority over my family life.
However, if we were to become involved, any rules that you’ve set in place for me when we are apart will be followed to the best of my ability. Work with me?
Family life over-rules everything. I need someone who is mature enough to understand that families have different levels of crisis a day. Anything from having to run last minute errands and doctor’s appointments to keeping a friend’s kid while they do the same thing. Before we are Doms, subs, switches, etc… we are people. We are Dads, Moms, kids, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Friends. We are important to other people as well. My immediate family has to have me when they have to have me.
I will never argue this with you.
I don’t believe I should ever have to. The type of person who gets me and my time will understand that it’s a valuable commodity, just as I will do with them. Every second counts. Every minute is precious. I will make time for you. I will be there.
If you want something badly enough, you make it happen.
All that being said –
When I’m yours, I’m yours and you know exactly what you get.
You’ll also be damn lucky to get it.