Happy Monday! On this week’s TMI Tuesday we discuss marriage. The majority of the questions were submitted by Virtual Sin but I added one of my own. Guess which one? -H
1. Do you believe in marriage?
The Husband would expect me to say “yes.”
2. Have you ever proposed marriage or been proposed to marry? I’ve been proposed to. What happened? I ditched. It’s happened a few times, but basically I had issues settling down and committing until I met TH. He helped me work that out.
3. What would be your dream way of proposing marriage? Ehh, I wouldn’t propose. If he’s not into it enough to do it, then what’s the point?
4. What would be your nightmarish way of proposing marriage? Covered that with #3.
5. Mainstream society has engagement rings; in your opinion, what token should be given to signify engagement? A big fat diamond. I like the sparkly. *shrugs*
6. Would you like to participate in an “open” marriage vs. a traditional monogamous marriage? Ehhh, let’s not label it. Have you ever given it serious thought? Yes. Why or Why not? I don’t know! Now you’re just getting pushy. For fuck’s sake!
Bonus: Tell us about someone you would have proposed to but never had the chance/opportunity. Nobody.